Fan for AC and Heat went out

Red'sCherokee

The fan for my air and heat went out. We tried changing the fuse but we can't find one that is blown. Is there something else we need to check? Is there a fuse not with the others?

JeepersCreepers

It might not be a fuse at all but the blower motor, a relay or the flap that turns it from hot to cold. There are many causes for the fan to quit. I would definitely recommend taking it in to a shop that offers free estimates to find out what it is.

Top Gear

I agree. There are a half dozen things it could be. If its faulty wires do you feel qualified to mess with them? If it is the compressor then you would also be better off having it checked. I have the basics of car repair down but have been known to cause more damage by trying to fix more complex things myself

Rockett

Start diagnosing the simpler problems first. In my experience it's the simpler fix 8 times out of 10. However it turns out though, it shouldn't be too expensive.

Trucker12

It could be the blower itself of the relay. We had to change the motor of my car last year. Man it was a pain, we had to disassemble the air bag as the motor was in the dash.