Hay ride

cruisin

Went for my first hay ride today! Fall is most certainly here. I could not believe the # of idiot drivers that wanted to pass us. We were way out in the country and there were a lot of cars.

Trucker12

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. Yeah there are a lot of idiot drivers out there that is for sure. Must be they didn't want to take a nice drive on a Sunday. Hope you had a good ride still.

redwing

I can not wait to start taking hay rides. To me they are some of the most fun you can have with kids or for a romantic date. I do hate the idiot drivers out there who do not respect a good old fashioned hay ride.

beniebear

It is still a little early for us to take hay rides. I am looking forward to it but we will not start to do it until it is a little bit closer to Halloween. We hay ride when picking pumpkins.

JeepersCreepers

My dad usually fills the trailer with hay and hooks it up to the tractor to take the kids out for Halloween trick or treating. It was always a lot of fun when I was younger and now he does it for the grandkids.

Trucker12

We take a hay wagon ride to the pumpkin patch too but we also take hay rides in the fall just like cruisin did. I am trying to put one together after reading this post.

rolling

Buffalo Cart

This sounds really interesting. I would definitely love to do that but I don't think they do it here in the UK. We do that in Asia with a cart drawn by a buffalo or a cow. It's so much fun.

Last edited:

cruisin

It sounds like a lot of people enjoy this! I know we did. I can't wait to be able to go out again. I have seen some advertisements in the local paper for a local pumpkin patch (hayrides to and from the patch). My kids have been bugging me to take them there.