How often...

Chevy_Lover

I know that guys love to have their car pristine. Even if their apartments are a pigsty. How often do you pay to have your car detailed? Or, do you detail it yourself by spending all the weekend on it?

Last edited:

DrivesMeCrazy

We rarely detail our car, but it's not that we don't *want* it to look nice, but more that we just don't want to take the time to mess with it, and can't afford to have someone else do it.

TopGear

I do it whenever it needs it. Sometimes that means every weekend, other times it means that I won't do it for a few weeks. But yes, I like to keep it looking good.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I do my own, and do not pay. But twice a year I do a full detail, and usually another two or three times during the year I will do a quick detail.

Road_Runner

I do my own detailing. I usually do it at the beginning of each season. The weather has been so bad lately that I think I need to detail ahead of my usual schedule.

mkp3

Every now and then I will go ahead and pay to get it cleaned but that is only when I am in a hurry or its a very good deal. I hate the idea of paying for something that I can do on my own but sometimes we all give in to someone else doing the dirty work.