How old is your car?

Aizabeepz

I'm using my car for almost 10 years and I don't have any plan of buying new one. It may looks old because of the paint but the engine still good. This car have sentimental value for me so I can't really give up this car. How about you?

Alan

I just got my first car quite recently. It is about 3 years old, and in pretty good condition! I hope to be able to keep this car for some time.

Mustang37

My car is about 5 years old. I'm seriously thinking of buying a new car soon (this year). I have just gotten a raise at work and I think it's time for an upgrade.

highbeam

I got me a new car early this year. I think I deserved it too since my last car was lovingly laid to rest after 12 years of service.

joyrider05

Speaking of car age, my dad is driving a 20 years old car. I was still 7 years old when he bought his Toyota Corolla car. It lasted that long because my dad is a good driver and he really take care his car. I've tried driving it and I'm impressed of the speed.

skidmarks

I got a pick-up truck 4 years ago. Then my wife and I decided to increase our family by one more and our other 4-yr-old was starting school. We bought a mini-van this year.

chevygirl

My car.

I drive a 1989 firebird. It runs very, very well! The only thing I wish it had would be automatic windows...that's a pain.

ginger

My mini van is 7 years old. It is a honda and has about 140k miles on it now. I have tried to make sure to do regular maintenance so I expect this to last me a while longer.

carl

I have a '96 Olds Delta 88 that I bought in '98. I've babied her and she still runs like a champ.I'm never letting her go, she's paid for. I also have an 8 year old van, we won't talk about her.

fastcarsrule

My truck just turned 8! It still runs like a champ and I have had to put very little money into it so I will be keeping it around for awhile!

sparky

My car was built in 1999. Had it nearly 2 years myself, hopefully I'll trade it in next year for something smaller so the road tax on it isn't as much and is more economical on fuel.