Will it snow?

jumpinjacks

Have you had your first snow where you are at? We have had to days of predicted snow and it did not snow on either of those days. I am happy to say that we have not had snow yet.

philio

Nope we have not had any snow here yet. I do not think we will get any until closer to Christmas, we have had some incredibly good weather here, and I have been over the moon with it!

coup

We are getting a sort of cold rain right now. We are still a bit above freezing. I think it will ice over tonight. Personally I hate ice, to me it is much worse than snow.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
The snow comes down here in a wet liquid form. It does get deep when it comes fast and hard and blocks the drains too.

Chevy_Lover

I am happy to say that we have not had any snow here. However, today there was some rain and for about 10 minutes there was a little sleet. I am not really looking forward to snow because I have a 20 minute drive everyday to the kids school and that will multiply if there is bad weather.

jumpinjacks

I am still snow free. They said it would snow again tonight but we didn't get any, not yet at least. Man it did get super cold here though. Anyone else see the cold front?

Benny

We had our first snow this morning very early. It left as quickly as it came. I can't believe people were out in this cold and snow at 3 am waiting to get into stores. I don't think I would ever be that desperate to buy something.

Andy C

We haven't had snow yet but it's been predicted for this weekend. I don't know if we'll get it but it sure does feel like it. I had the snow tires put on today and got ready for it. I hate running on the pavement on snow tires without snow, but it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.