$25 Bucks?

DogGuy

I just had a neighbor offer to pay me 25$ to change his wiper blades! I, of course, did it for free but can you imagine someone not knowing how to change wiper blades? I mean, he had the new blades, it was just a matter of sliding one out and sliding one in, but gee! He could have read the directions and did it too. Sometimes I think people have too much money.

JeepersCreepers

Heck if he is that silly I would have taken the $25! Seriously it's changing wiper blades, not brain surgery for crying out loud. It is one of the easiest repairs ever. Plus the place you buy them will usually put them on free if you ask.

Trucker12

I would not have taken the money either, it's called being neighborly. I hope you made them come out and watch you do 1 and then they could do the other. I can change my own blades.

moxilli

Poor guy. If he pays $25 for changing a wiper blade how much is he paying for everything else? Someone needs to give him a chart of what things really cost.

sharky

That is not a bad idea at all. I mean maybe he was just in a rush but maybe he is just getting ripped off by mechanics who have lead him down the wrong path. I have seen that happen before.

hotrod

I would have done it for free as well but I would have also made him watch me do it so that next time he could do it himself. That way he doesn't think of you as a free mechanic whenever he needs something like this.