Alligator under a car in NYC!

JeepersCreepers

Holy cow, I just came across this story on the internet about an alligator crawling out from under a car in New York. I think if I saw an alligator climb out I would completely freak. Especially worrisome is the fact that authorities have no idea where he came from, but witnesses swear it was the sewer.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've heard about it. But still have a fairly hard time believing it. I have not seen any credible news sources yet.

lauren

The sewer would be possible, any idea what part of town it was in? I am surprised my buddy did not mention this since he lives in the city himself. Then again he takes the sub most places too.

redwing

That is crazy. I heard about that happening in Athens Ohio. I guess they have a rivalry with the Florida gators and bring them back. I would defiantly flip out.

cruisin

Holy cripe! That is awesome. I would have freaked too if I saw it. Thankfully it wasn't in the car only under it. Can you imagine going to get into the car and seeing it slither out!

Rockett

Are they sure it wasn't a rat? LOL That had to be a scary sight though. Something that big just coming out of the blue? Yikes.