Bra's

lauren

I hate them. And while it sounds funny to say its true. Talking to my partner the other day many chuckles rolled around the room and while they serve a purpose I have to say of all the ones I have seen, I hate them all. Is something wrong with me here, am I the only one??

JeepersCreepers

I am assuming we are talking about the protective coverings for cars and not something else right? I don't like them either, I think they look completely stupid and pretentious.

rocketgirl

I've seen a couple of cars with them where it didn't look *too* horrible. I do agree with you in general, though - it doesn't look as good as the car would look without one, so what's the point of saving the paint if no one can see it?

cruisin

I think they are stupid too - they just look so crazy. What is the point of them really? I mean they can't be for looks are they look stupid? What are they protecting? The paint?

Trucker12

I am with you all, I think they are crazy. I have never seen one that looks nice. I wonder what the car owners are thinking. Unless of course there is a reason for them which I don't think there is.