Car so messy

JeepersCreepers

So I know I have a truck and all but for some reason it seems to collect everyone's junk. I have 4 lawn chairs in my truck from a concert I went to with my roommate a few weeks back. Are they mine? No. I also have a spare set of clothes in there for the little girl I watch in case she has an accident. I have bottles and cans. I need to find time to get all this crap out so I can find my truck again!

hotrod

Oh goodness that stinks! I would tell everyone to get their stuff out! That would just drive me crazy but I am a neat freak too. I detail my car once a week.

cruisin

My car gets messy from my own crap, I don't need others in it too. Tell them to get it out. I would keep the spare clothes in though, in case you need them for that little girl.

Rockett

"I have 4 lawn chairs, Are they mine?" If they're in you're truck, then yes they are. I have a shop vac and a garbage can in my garage just for this reason.

hotrod

Rockett, that made me laugh so hard! I wish someone would leave a shop vac in there I could use one. Maybe a weedwacker too!

Jeepster

I have a routine. Any of my grown sons uses my car, I call them next day with a kitchen garbage bag and sit and watch. It's amazing how many cans of soda, power drink, debbie wrappers and fast food wrappers they can collect in a couple of hours. The first time they took it out, I couldn't get my feet on the floor.