CB Radio

Monty Carlos

My friend has a CB Radio installed in his Impala. You would really be surprised at how truckers on the road look out for one another and warn each other of things to look out for! It's pretty cool riding with one, and they don't even realize that you are in a car - they assume you are driving one of the trucks, when you talk to them. Does anyone else have one, or used one?

jumpinjacks

I have never had one but a friend of mine did. I was also surprised to find out how there is a secret world of truckers out there. I think it is great that they look out for each other.

Chandler

I used to use one all of the time when I was younger. We even had a base station at home that we could find out where each other was if they were out and about. I have thought of buying another one and putting it in now. I do miss it but cell phones have taken a lot of the duties that the CB took care of.

Benny

I used to love the CB. You find out a whole heck of a lot from those guys. They were so good to give directions and to report problems up in front of you. You pretty much looked out for each other when you had a CB. Code of the road.