Radios too loud

JeepersCreepers

Now I am not an old fogie or anything but I think blaring your radio when your in a residential neighborhood or when you are in a parking lot is rude. Especially since where I live the cars that are doing this are listing to gangster rap that says f this and f that and b---- every other word. What do you think?

cruisin

I always turn my radio down when I enter a populated area. I also turn it down when I'm in a parking lot. I do tend to have the music really loud most other times. I love my music loud and I sing a lot too.

hotrod

I agree, if I am cruising down the freeway I will crank it up but I have some respect when going through a neighborhood and don't force others to listen to my music!

Rockett

I feel you JC. For the sake of tact and decorum, I won't share in this forum [ hey, that rhymes!]what I would like to do to those stereos. I'll just say this, if they want attention, I'd be happy to give them some.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
About the only time I really crank up the music anymore is on the highway. Even then it was not as loud as when I was younger. I always turned down the music in a residential area, and when pulling into a store. Not only out of respect, but I did not want to make myself a target for thieves.