Run your car on water

rolling

I saw this ad online about a year ago and I think it attracted so much attention for a while. Discovered by John Kanzius while he was looking for cure for cancer by using radio waves. Basically, the key materials needed are generator, table salt and water.

If it is possible to turn water into fuel, why don't governments support this idea? Then we don't have to dig under the sea for crude oil and cause chaos like the BP did on the gulf of Mexico.

DogGuy

Sounds good to me! If they could actually do something like this I want one! I spend a ton of money on gas because I have to travel for my job. It also would help with the environment-no emissions! Cool!:nerd:

Rider

One solution to problem creates another

This is awesome! We won't have to depend on imported oil anymore and maybe we can use the sea water if that's the case. But probably this will encourage more people to use their car and then there would be more road congestion

cruisin

I never heard anything like this but I find it very interesting. The government won't let them spend money to figure it out because so many of them have some stock in the oil companies.

Danny_123

there are a lot of different things we could use to make fuel. We can actually be self sufficient as far as fuel goes if we switch to different kinds. Big oil, big money, big business, big control. They stop change.

sandis

Has anyone saw the show the colony? They are always trying to find ways to improvise for materials and supplies that they might not have access to, so I could see this, if it did work (never really seen it) then why not right??