Safety Council: Ban Cell Phones While Drivin

jason

Administrator
Staff member
WASHINGTON (AP) - A national safety group is advocating a total ban on cell phone use while driving, saying the practice is clearly dangerous and leads to fatalities.

States should ban drivers from using hand-held and hands-free cell phones, and businesses should prohibit employees from using cell phones while driving on the job, the congressionally chartered National Safety Council says, taking those positions for the first time.

The group's president and chief executive, Janet Froetscher, likened talking on cell phones to drunken driving, saying cell phone use increases the risk of a crash fourfold.

http://www.wbbm780.com/Safety-Council-Ban-Cell-Phones-While-Driving/3642216

rajan12

I agree with this and its best to ban the mobiles while driving as its one of the main reason for an accident.

liebe911

I agree to this every country should pass out this rule , that they need to ban the cell phones while driving , the persons using this should be aware of these facts and act responsibly.

I have made an accident while i was using my mobile phone while i was driving , my car has just hit a pole, and broke my front mirrors and bonnets. I escaped without any injuries, It should be done because people are very careless, when using mobile phones while driving.

carcrazy

Its a very good news , but how many will follow these , thats should be the point when rules are there people wont follow them and they will only be rules in the papers, Hope this wont get into that list.

Thanks for the Info Jason

darklord

Oh .......... I will have a loose grips on mobile while riding , Actually i was before this law coz i never attend the mobile when riding so tensions uh ......!!!

gabriel

in our city...police fine heavily when using cell phones while driving...so try not to use mobile phones while driving

solution

I never use cellphones while driving a car or a bike. Its the main reason for accidents. People who dont bother about their life will only use cell phones while driving.

ford

Its the rule being imposed by every government. And i too support it. It doesn't take a min to stop and answer the phone. And that precious minute can save your life.

hybrid

Its always better to have rule against these things. What ever, peole does it and they know its not safe for everyone.