Wiper Hype?

Guy

Have you seen these wiper blades that have, like, a double or a triple edge to them? I saw an ad on television, and I've seen some in the stores. Is it hype, or are they really better?

Lizzie

I am willing to give them a try. My cheap wipers are giving out and I need something that really cleans before the snow starts making my trips miserable.

Chevy_Lover

I have always bought the regular cheap wipers, and never had a problem with them. I am not planning on trying any of the ones you mentioned. I don't think they are really worth it.

FiveSpeed

I'm like Chevy, I've always bought the standard ordinary everyday wipers. They've done a great job so far, why try something else. Oh, and I also treat my windshield with RainX. At high speeds, when it's raining, with RainX you don't even need to use the wipers.

Kohn

Have you seen these wiper blades that have, like, a double or a triple edge to them? I saw an ad on television, and I've seen some in the stores. Is it hype, or are they really better?
I think they're hype. I've seen them in car shops too. Personally I do not see any reason why we need two or three blades. One is enough. Yes we change the blades periodically, but one at a time is enough.

Benny

Yeah, I use Rain X on my windows too. I don't get the expensive type of wipers. I don't need to change them but every year or so anyway when I'm using Rain X. They work just fine for me.

AllenWrench

They aren't worth more than the standard blades. All wipers will only do so much work. I don't think if you do basic maintenance then you won't have to worry about buying expensive blades.

Mario

I first learned about them while in Seattle in rain country. I tried them and I LOVE them. They keep the windshield so clear and dry. I would never believe it unless I had tried them.

Gomera

I haven't seen the advertisements myself. I never know what to get and usually just take whatever the clerk wants to get me -- standard version, of course.